Welcome to JOM!

Indian Education Forms

Forms and Eligibility

Start here

Please fill out the Title VI Student Eligibility form. If you do not have a Tribal Enrollment number available to put on the form, then we will need Title VI Release of Information Form filled out and signed. Once you have filled out this form for any child K-12, you will not have to fill out this form again. We will keep all forms for every child until they graduate.

What's Next?

For an explanation of how to fill out the hard copy of the 506 form, click here

Important Instructions

When filling out the Title VI 506 Student Eligibility form, you will need to put the child, parent or grandparents tribal enrollment number on it. If you don’t have it please fill out the Title VI Release of Information form and we can send that off to the tribal agency to obtain the enrollment number. You will need to list the address of the reservation, you can refer to the Tribal Directories, if your reservation is not listed you can look it up at www.ncai.org. These forms are necessary to fund the Indian Education Program so that we can continue to provide cultural and academic support to the Native American students in the Lapwai School District. Thank you for your assistance!